Below you will find the Top 10 Items you will want to bring (or want to remember) for the Main Stage evening program.
These are suggestions based on what Pathfinders have found to be helpful during past Camporees.
- Personal Bible
- Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Bring a camp chair or a blanket with seat cushions (you'll be glad you brought this!)
- You will only be able to save one seat for one other person. It’s one for one; sit in one, save one! One person cannot save a large area for an entire club.
- Use the bathroom before the program
- First Aid station is located at the rear of the Main Stage seating area
- Bring along your own flashlight/torch (the kind with batteries - no flames)
- Wear layered clothing (When the sun disappears, so does the heat)
- Heart ready to worship
Any questions about the Main Stage programs please contact us.