Club, Conference, Union, & Division Leaders Checklists
This page is dedicated to the local Club Director & staff, Conference, Union, & Division Youth Directors to help you in your planning for the International Camporee. These suggested resources will help you prepare for the Camporee whether you have never been to a Camporee before or you are returning again.
Arrival Gate Entrances by Union
Please enter the Camporee grounds using the designated gate to get to your Union/Conference campground.
West Gate #1 (Use exit #116 on US HWY 41)- North Pacific Union, Southern Union, Atlantic Union
North Gate #2 (Use exit #116 on US HWY 41) - Mid America Union, Southern CA Conference, International Guests, Vendors, and Hangars
East Gate #3 (Use exit #113 on US HWY 41) - SDA Church of Canada, Lake Union
South Gate #4 (Use exit #113 on US HWY 41) - Columbia Union, Southwestern Union, Pacific Union
View the Camporee map for gate information.
Camporee Quick Reference Flip Chart
Each Youth/Club Director will receive a Camporee Quick Reference Flip Chart when they check in at Registration. It contains very important information at a glance.
Shower House Information for Union/Conference Youth Directors
Union Shower Monitoring Information
Shower Monitoring Schedules by Union
North Southwestern & South Atlantic Unions
SDA Church in Canada & International
South Southwestern & South Pacific Unions
Contact Barry Becker
If you have any questions, please call 423-505-6415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camping check list
- Check List for Local Club Directors
- Check List for Area Coordinators
- Check List for Conference Youth Directors
- Check List for Union Conference Youth Directors
- Check List for Division Youth Directors
- Sample Conference camping site plan
- Preplanning Guide for Conference/Union/Division/GC Officers
- NAD Registration Report
- International Registration Report
- Flag Display Information
Special Items for Conference/Union Youth Directors to remember to bring:
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) machine – Please place this in your Conference/Union headquarters tent/camper.
- PA system for your morning worship at your Conference/Union campsite.
- Outdoor flags & stands - Country - Pathfinder - Christian - States/Province
- Parade Banner announcing your Conference/Union/Division
- First Aid Kit & Fire Extinguisher
- SAMs Club, Costco & other store discount cards/numbers
- Tax exempt number or card for purchasing items such as groceries and supplies.
- Quiet generator for your charging station for cell phones, etc.