Roger Lantigua - Writer
Ariel Lantigua - Writer
Steve Millikan - Producer/Arranger/Keyboards
Austin Johnson - Guitar & Mandolin
Chad Evans - Mix Engineer
Volunteer Pathfinder Singers
Scott Kornblum WSMC
Raquel Martinez - Producer/Arranger/Singer
Elizabeth Angulo - Producer/Sound
Kendall Spanish Pathfinder Club & Westchester Spanish Pathfinder Club Voice Choir
Evelyn Trujillo Mejia
Rotceh Trujillo Mejia
Daniela Forero Ramirez
Theme Song Contest Winners
We had over 80 theme song applicants. Thank you to each one who wrote and submitted a song to be considered for the 2019 Chosen International Camporee. The committee listened to and prayed over each one and a winner has been chosen! Congratulations to Roger and Ariel Lantigua!
Bio: Roger (19) and Ariel (18) were born in the Dominican Republic, and now reside in Cleveland, Tenneesee. Roger has played violin for almost 14 years, and Ariel has played piano for 13 years. Roger and Ariel are both members of the Bowman Hills Pathfinder Club. They mess around with the idea of writing music a lot, but it's their first official time writing music for real - as brothers and as a team. As they put it, "For years, my brother and I wanted to write this song, but we believed that God would send us the right idea at the right time. We finally got the inspiration that we needed, and we went through a bunch of trial and error to get this song right. As soon as we had this current draft, we knew that it was a gift from God, and we hope that you enjoy it."
How the Song was Selected
The Chosen International Camporee is looking to the public to help find a theme song for the International Camporee in 2019! Here are the contest rules, information and prizes:
- The words to the theme song should reflect the Camporee theme, “Chosen”
- The song should have a Christ-centered message
- It should be easily learned and remembered
- No more than four (4) minutes in length
- Can be played on a guitar or piano using basic chord structure (additional instruments are “extra”)
Contest Information and Prizes
- The Prize: A maximum of two (2) free tickets to the 2019 Chosen International Camporee. Even though a club or other group may have worked on the theme song project, only two (2) tickets total are available for the winning entry.
- Choosing the winner: The winning entry will be chosen by the Chosen International Camporee Executive Advisory. The winning entry is determined solely by the discretion of the advisory. All decisions are final.
- Announcing the winner: Winning entries will be announced on this website and in electronic and mail media. The winning contestant will be notified by phone or mail.
- Copyrights: All copyrights and trademarks of the winning song(s) will be the intellectual/literal property of the Chosen International Pathfinder Camporee.
- Contest Deadline: February 1, 2019. All submissions must be turned in by February 1, 2019, to be considered.
- For both Theme Song Contest and Main Stage Talent - please use the online form below. (You'll need to scroll down.)
- Be sure to also mail a physical copy of the CD or Thumb Drive and the Music sheet file to our mailing address:
Center for Youth Evangelism
4145 E Campus Circle Dr.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104
Please fill out the entry form below and upload both your MP3 File and PDF File of your music.
Thank you for your interest, but we are no longer accepting theme song submissions.
Contact Main Stage Director, if you have questions.